Monday, 7 April 2014

035. WIP INQ28 Preacher...

A quick post tonight to update on my WIP INQ28 warband progress.  I started stuffing around with some gold and bone tones on the Preacher and then went on with some leather and fabric.

This is where he currently stands.
A Preacher to bring the Emperors Truth to the enemies of the Imperium
Tomorrow I will carry on with the fabric, play some more with the gold, and introduce some spot colours, sort out the gun casing and tidy off the chain sword - I'm thinking hazard stripes.

Cheers all,

Muppet

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Hazard stripes are always good. The cloth looks great already, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Colonel. I'm buzzing with painting mojo at the moment and loving getting some stuff done.

      Delete
  2. Hazard stripes on chainswords just screams "Beware! Insane wielder!" - do it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete