|Converted Nurgle Lord - front shot|
|Converted Nurgle Lord - the skulls on the base hark back to this models time in the Khorne camp!|
- filling in the helmet detail including the Khorne symbol and eye slots
- placing three buboes on the forehead in place of the Khorne symbol, and making a single, cyclopean hole at the vision slot
- greenstuffed over the Khorne symbol on the belt and marked in a Nurgle fly device in its place
- greenstuffed a triad of dots onto the front of the right shoulder pad, and another Nurgle fly device on the rear of that pad - these two changes serve to obscure the armour detail which had formed the Khorne symbol
- greenstuffed a buboes triad on the right elbow
- removed the skull spike from the left shoulder and greenstuffed in its place a horn/bone spur and rotten/nurglified flesh
- greenstuffed over the left leg upper armour guard which had a raised Khornate device on the armour and made it look like rotten/flesh armour. I wasn't able to do the same to the right side but it's occluded by the sword/sword arm and isn't as obvious.
|Converted Nurgle Lord - rear shot|
The figure is a ways off obviously, and if I ever pick up some Blight Kings is likely to receive further modifications, but ultimately at this stage I am quite happy with how he looks, and imagine once he is painted to the same finish as my previous Nurgle Lord, he will fit into my Lost and the Damned force nicely.
|Home made terrrain plans with the Dort|